Every year, the faculty of the faculty, undergraduates and students actively participate in university and international scientific and practical conferences, in competitions of scientific projects. Diplomas of the republican competition for the best scientific and creative work of students:
- Beketaev (House of Culture, 5th year), winner in the “Avant-garde” nomination, International competition of designers “Siberian Couturier 2018″, Novosibirsk, Russia, April 27, 2018, grand prix, VI international competition of young designers and fashion designers ” Zhas-Orken 2018 “, May 17-18, 2018
- Bazenova (House of Culture, 5th year), winner in the category “Ethno-fusion”, VI international competition of young designers and fashion designers “Zhas-Orken 2018”, May 17-18, 2018
- Zhumadil M. (House of Culture, 4th year), winner in the “Debut” nomination, VI International Competition for Young Designers and Fashion Designers “Zhas-Orken 2018”, May 17-18, 2018
- The competition for young designers “New Generation-Open Way 2020” in connection with the situation in the country was held online, on the topic of Ecology and Sustainable – conscious consumption. Albina Osmanzhanova, Saya Kanybek, Sagima Satbek received the quota in the group show of the collection at KFW. Finalists, students of the Department of Design, automatically become finalists of the New generation OPEN WAY 2021 competition for young designers.
- XIII Republican Subject Olympiad. Team leader – Kucharbayeva K.Zh. – Ph.D., Assoc.Professor of the Department “Technology, design of products and goods”. According to the results of the Republican Olympiad in the team championship, the ATU team took the 1st place, among the participants in the individual championship, Tastanul Ruza Abaygyzy took the 1st place, Orynbek Aunuzik Sultankhankyzy took the 3rd place in the individual championship.
- Republican subject Olympiad – KazGASA, Tolekbaeva Zh., Ganieva Kh., Es Aknur, got the 3rd place.
- Students of the Department “Design” Bakyt D, Es Aunur, Shyidikazykyzy B., Rakhmetollaeva A. Duysenbaeva A. participated in “ECOJER”, UNESCO Office in Almaty, Kazakhstan Association of Regional Environmental Initiatives, Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs.
- Concourse of young designers – KazGASA, 3rd place Koishan M.G.
- XI Summer Universiade of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1st place Sarybai A.