Yulia Gennadyevna Pronina
Chairman of the Council of Young Scientists, PhD, leading patent scientist
Phone: 293 53 17 (ext.208), +77770591865
The Council of Young Scientists (CYS) of the Almaty Technological University
is a scientific community of young scientists and specialists, uniting initiative groups of students, undergraduates and employees of various departments of the university.
CYS was created with the aim of uniting young scientists, expressing their interests, attracting young scientists to address the development of science and technology, coordinating and assisting in ensuring the effectiveness of scientific research conducted by young scientists.
Young scientists are teachers, researchers, undergraduates and PhD-doctoral students engaged in research activities, under 40 years of age.
The main objectives of the CYS are:
- promoting the professional growth of scientific youth of a scientific organization, active participation of young scientists in fundamental and applied research;
- acting as a representative body and protecting the rights of scientific youth in the STC ATU, as well as in state and public organizations, expressing the views of scientific youth on various aspects of professional activity and social and living conditions;
- initiating the creation of youth research and innovation centers on a self-supporting basis, as well as other forms of organizing research activities;
- joining efforts of young scientists to solve urgent scientific problems and priority scientific tasks;
- activation of research work of young scientists through a system of specially designed activities;
- improving the forms of participation of young scientists in research projects, scientific grants, schools, competitions, programs, internships;
- formation and expansion of a network of contacts with the CYS of other scientific organizations, higher educational institutions.
Members of the Council of Young Scientists:
Nabieva Zh.S. – PhD, director of research institute of food safety;
Ganieva G.A. – PhD, Director of Research Institute of Light Industry Problems;
Yakiyaeva M.A. – PhD, Associate Professor, Deputy Director of the Food Technology Research Institute;
Matibayeva A.I. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of “Food Technology” Department;
Orazalina D.K. – Head of UK&A;
Hamzina J.B. – master’s degree, the head of the Department of information support and patent research;
Shintasova S.M. – PhD, senior lecturer of department “Technology of bakery products and processing industries”;
Sokolov D.Y. – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department “Machines and apparatuses of food production”;
Dyusenbieva K.Zh. – PhD, Senior Lecturer of the Department “Technology of textile production”;
Samadun A.I. – Master’s degree, head of research laboratory for assessing the quality and safety of food products;
Asanova A.N. – Master’s student, lecturer of the department “Technology of textile production”;
Kurmanbaeva I.N. – master’s degree, assistant of the department “Safety and quality of food products”;
Serikbaeva A.N. – master’s student, lecturer of the department “Food Safety and Quality”;
Ibraimova S.Ye. – master’s student, lecturer at the Department of “Food Safety and Quality”;
Mamyrayev M.N. – PhD-doctoral student of 2nd year of ATU;
Bazarbaev B.P. – master’s student, assistant of the department “Machines and devices of food production”;
Gylymuly S. – master’s student, lecturer, Department of “Machines and Devices of Food Production”;
Chuvashev S.Y. – master’s student, lecturer at the department of “Tourism and Service”;
Urazbekova G.E. – Master of Natural Sciences, bacteriologist of Accredited Testing Laboratory “Food Safety”;
Danadilova J.E. – master’s student, lecturer of the department “Technology and design of products and goods”.