The Council of Young Scientists (CYS) of the Almaty Technological University is a scientific community of young scientists and specialists, uniting initiative groups of students, undergraduates and employees of various departments of the university.
CYS was created with the aim of uniting young scientists, expressing their interests, attracting young scientists to address the development of science and technology, coordinating and assisting in ensuring the effectiveness of scientific research conducted by young scientists.
Young scientists are teachers, researchers, undergraduates and PhD-doctoral students engaged in research activities, under 35 years of age.
The main objectives of the CYS are:
- promoting the professional growth of scientific youth of a scientific organization, active participation of young scientists in fundamental and applied research;
- acting as a representative body and protecting the rights of scientific youth in the STC ATU, as well as in state and public organizations, expressing the views of scientific youth on various aspects of professional activity and social and living conditions;
- initiating the creation of youth research and innovation centers on a self-supporting basis, as well as other forms of organizing research activities;
- joining efforts of young scientists to solve urgent scientific problems and priority scientific tasks;
- activation of research work of young scientists through a system of specially designed activities;
- improving the forms of participation of young scientists in research projects, scientific grants, schools, competitions, programs, internships;
- formation and expansion of a network of contacts with the CYS of other scientific organizations, higher educational institutions.
Bayazitova Meruyert Myssyrovna
Senior Lecturer at the Department of Technology of Bread Products and Processing Industries, PhD
+7 705 335 44 71, +7 727 276 97 06 (113)