Seminar format: 5 days, 3 academic hours on the ZOOM platform (15 hours), the remaining 9 days (57 hours) in distance form on the educational platform open.atu.kz
– Serikkyzy M.S., PhD Senior Lecturer, Department of Food Safety and Quality
– Zhaparkulova N.I., Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor, Department of Food Biotechnology
– Kodar Z.M., Doctor of Philosophy, Assistant Professor of the Department “Vocational Training and Social Sciences”
– Urkumbaeva A.R., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Management
– Togabaeva G.Sh., master., Lecturer of the department “Design”
To participate, you must send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 05.06.2020.
|Training format:||The training is conducted on the ZOOM platform, on the open.atu.kz online learning educational platform.|
The program is customized in accordance with the project MODERNIZATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN CENTRAL ASIA THROUGH NEW TECHNOLOGIES (HiEdTec), WP4. Development of courses for trainers and lecturers for the acquisition of digital skills and innovative teaching and learning methods.
1. To familiarize teachers with innovative educational technologies based on ICT, the active and effective use of which will lead to the adaptation of the educational system to the digital generation, i.e. to digital transformation.
2. Popularization of the development and use of digital educational resources (DOC) in educational activities.
3. The formation of knowledge, skills and competencies that allow the successful use of digital resources in educational organizations of various types, including in individual and distance learning; carry out the examination, selection and development of digital educational resources.
1. Understand the technological and didactic principles of developing educational resources;
2. Apply methods and pedagogical technologies of using digital educational resources in the educational process;
3.Get knowledge about the possibility of using digital resources in cultural and educational activities;
4. To be able to correlate the content of training with the applied methods and techniques;
5. Design and adjust digital educational resources in accordance with the objectives of a particular educational process;
6. To own the means of using digital educational resources in the practice of modern education;
7. Know the methods of examination of individual digital educational resources and their systems.
|The audience:||Specialists of the educational system, teachers of higher and postgraduate education with an initial level of computer training.|
Serikkyzy M.S., Ph.D. Departments "Safety and quality of food products"
Zhaparkulova N.I., Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor, Department of Food Biotechnology
Kodar Z.M., Doctor of Philosophy, Assistant Professor of the Department "Vocational Training and Social Sciences"
Urkumbaeva A.R., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Management
Togabaeva G.Sh., master., Lecturer of the department "Design"
|№||Name of topics||Distribution of study time, hours|
|1||Education system and the digital generation.||2|
|2||Innovative educational technologies on the example of other countries.||2|
|3||The concept of adapting the education system to the digital generation. (Program for the digital transformation of education).||2|
|4||Lecturer in the Digital Age - what you need to know and be able to start digital transformation of education.||2|
|5||The development of traditional learning.||2|
|5.1||Using an interactive whiteboard / interactive monitor in the learning process.||7|
|5.2||How to make a lecture more informative and attractive for digital generation students.||7|
|6||The development of synchronous distance learning - in real time.||2|
|6.1||Using a video conferencing system.||7|
|6.2||Virtual training room.||7|
|7||The development of asynchronous distance learning - in arbitrary time.||2|
|7.1||Design and publish online interactive multimedia study guide.||7|
|7.2||Record and publish a video lecture.||7|
|7.3||Creation of a virtual laboratory.||7|
|7.4||Development of a virtual library in the cloud.||8|
|8||The development of combined learning - the main options.||1|
|8.1||Use of innovative didactic models.|
|8.2||Center for innovative educational technology.|
|8.3||Training room of the future.|