In the 2020-2021 academic year, the CIET staff in the form of seminars, with the support of the administration and the leadership of faculties and departments, held the following seminars for teaching staff and heads of departments of ATU JSC:
- “DOT as an additional resource for improving the quality in the educational process of the university.” Separately for each faculty of JSC “ATU”, 15-25.06.2020. Medvedkov E.B.
- “Preparation for the new 2020-2021 academic year under quarantine conditions in the DOT mode.” 08.08.2020 year. Medvedkov E.B.
- “New requirements for the organization of the educational process in a pandemic and their compliance with the concept of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the modernization of higher education until 2025.” 01/10/2021. Medvedkov E.B.
- “Improving the educational process using the Moodle platform” 22-25.02.2021. Serikkyzy M.S.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, on the basis of the Institute for Advanced Studies of JSC “ATU”, trainers Serikkyzy M.S. and Togabayeva G.Sh., trained under the HiEdTec program, courses:
- 08-21.06.2020 “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models” (HiEdTec) with a volume of 72 hours.
- 07-20.09.2020 “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models” (HiEdTec) with a volume of 72 hours.
- 01-15.10.2020 “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models” (HiEdTec) with a volume of 72 hours.
- 11-22.01.2021 “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models” (HiEdTec) with a volume of 72 hours.
- 01-15.03.2021 “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models” (HiEdTec) with a volume of 72 hours.
- 01-28.04.2021 Dean of the FDO Serikkyzy M.S. conducted online training for teachers of JSC “ATU” according to the schedule separately for each department on the topic “Improving the educational process using the Moodle platform”.
Based on the results of the courses, a survey was conducted of the teachers who passed them. The survey involved 380 respondents from different universities, who highly appreciated (about 95%) their quality and organization, noted that all expectations from the courses were justified and even exceeded, the acquired knowledge and skills are useful and are used in the educational process. The comments mainly boiled down to a reduction in the number of groups, the division of students by language and degree of preparedness. The survey report is properly formatted and accepted by the HiEdTec project coordinators.
Training course “INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES AND DIDACTIC MODELS”
From October 1 to October 15, 2020, a training course was held for teachers of the Kazakh University of Technology and Business (Nur-Sultan) and the Ekibastuz Technological University. Satbaev under the HiEdTec program on the topic “Innovative educational technologies and didactic models”.
“DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS”
In order to introduce innovative educational technologies within the framework of the project “Modernization of higher education in Central Asia through new technologies (HiEdTec)” http://hiedtec.ecs.uni-ruse.bg on the basis of JSC “Almaty Technological University” from August 19 to September 26 In 2019, a training seminar was held on the acquisition of digital skills and teaching methods “Development and use of digital educational resources in the educational process” (72 hours).
Seminar format: from August 19 to August 22, 2019 – full-time participation (16 hours),
venue – the main educational building, auditorium No. 702;
from August 26 to September 26, 2019 – independent work and consultations (56 hours).
Lecturers: Medvedkov Evgeny Borisovich, Dean of the Faculty of Distance Learning, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
Kalabina Anastasia Anatolyevna, director of the Center for Innovative Educational Technologies.
The total number of hours for mastering the material is 72.